NFTs can prove to be a great investment opportunity. These collectibles can be sold for millions of dollars if you can crack the strategy.
OpenSea platform is one of the best platforms that allow people to purchase and sell Non-Fungible tokens.
But, this doesn’t come as a guarantee that it is free from errors and technical drawbacks.
There are numerous issues that the users of the OpenSea platform frequently encounter while using it.
Here, we will furnish all the possible causes of those problems. We will try to provide you with the working methods that you can use to resolve them.
OpenSea Not working
OpenSea Not working issue refers to the problem where OpenSea does not load or show images or your collection of Non-fungible tokens while you scroll through your account.
Users usually see a blank screen while facing this problem.
OpenSea not working is a broader concept. It comprises many issues that the users can face while using OpenSea App as well as while using the service on a web browser.
The issue adversely affects its working and provides an annoying experience to the users. It covers the various problem cases given below.
Sometimes, the OpenSea app keeps showing a blank screen, which can be either white or black, when you try to open the app.
- Many users face the OpenSea not loading issue on the web browser.
- Users also face login and other account-related issues with OpenSea.
- OpenSea not showing the NFT collections is also a common problem that users have encountered while using the platform.
- Many times OpenSea does not show images while scrolling.
- Some users have also reported that their OpenSea account does not connect to their MetaMask or other wallets.
- Apart from these issues, there are many other issues also, such as problems in installing and updating the OpenSea- NFT Marketplace App.
There can be many reasons behind the OpenSea Not working problem. Sometimes the issue resolves on its own, but other times you have to make the necessary fixes to resolve it.
Why is Opensea not Loading on Browser?
If you are trying to use the OpenSea service on your Browser and you are facing issues in loading it, then this can be due to many reasons, which are listed below:
- Poor Internet connection at your place can cause the OpenSea not working issue.
- OpenSea servers may be down, due to which you can experience problems in loading your OpenSea account.
- Your Browser’s data can be corrupted, causing the issue.
- DNS settings can be corrupt, which may hamper the loading of OpenSea on your Browser.
- Firewall issues can also pose problems in loading the OpenSea account on your web browser.
How to Fix Opensea not Working on Browser?
To fix OpenSea Not Working on your Web browser, you can try the following simple fixes on your own.
Fix 1: Reboot The Router
To reboot your Router, follow the steps provided below.
- First of all, unplug and then re-plug your Router after a five-minute interval.
- When your Router starts functioning, you can try to load a few websites.
- You must be given a URL for your Router and log in to your account using it.
- Now, go to the system settings and select the Reboot option.
- After this, open the OpenSea account on your Browser and check if it is working fine or not.
Fix 2: Check OpenSea Status
You can check OpenSea status to see whether it is operational or not. Although outages are rare, they do happen.
You can check the application’s social media handles to get an idea about the situation.
Fix 3: Outdated Flush DNS
With the help of the command prompt, you can flush your current obsolete DNS to fix the OpenSea Not working issue in the following way.
- On your keyboard, press Windows and R keys simultaneously. This will open a dialog box on the screen.
- Now in the dialog box that appears, type cmd and then click on OK.
- After this, you have to type ipconfig/flushdns and then press the Enter key. With this, your DNS settings will get back to default.
Fix 4: Clear The Browser’s DNS Cache
A glitchy DNS Cache can provide wrong search results by redirecting your Browser to some incorrect site. This may cause the OpenSea Not working error.
Therefore, to fix the issue, you need to clear your Browser’s DNS cache. The steps to follow in this case are given below.
- Open your web browser, which is chrome in our case, and go to the link mentioned.
- You will find the “Clear host cache” option on your screen. Click on it to remove your DNS cache.
- Now, you have to Restart your chrome and then try to load OverSea on it.
Fix 5: Clear The Data Of Your Browser
Clearing the corrupt files from the Browser may help in fixing the OpenSea Not working issue. To do this, follow the below-given steps.
- You can find the option to Clear Browser Data by typing the link in your Browser’s address bar and, after that, hitting the Enter key.
- Now, check the boxes in front of the second and third options, which include Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- On the upper part of the screen, you will find the option to set the time range. Set it to the “All time” option.
- Now, choose the Clear Data button and confirm by clicking on Clear now.
- After this, restart your browser and then try to load OverSea to check if the problem is resolved or not.
Fix 6: Reset The Browser
If there still are any kinds of glitches or bugs left with your Browser which are preventing the loading of OverSea, then you can try resetting your Browser. The steps to follow are given below.
- For this, you can directly visit the following link: https://settings/reset
- You can easily find the option to restore the settings to original defaults on your screen. Select it.
- After this, a new dialog box will appear, warning you about the changes that will occur after resetting. Choose the Reset Settings option.
- After your Browser gets reset, try to load OpenSea and check if the OpenSea Not Working issue has been resolved or not.
OpenSea App Not Working On Phone
The OpenSea- NFT Marketplace app may not work on your Android or iPhone due to several reasons.
Users often face issues like connection error, loading error, screen freeze, login issues, notification issues, app installation problems, issues relating to updating of OpenSea app, and audio/video loading problems with their OpenSea App on their phones.
To fix the OpenSea Not Working issue on your iPhone/ android phone, first of all, check your Internet connection. If it is proper, then you can try the below-given fixes.
How To Fix OpenSea Not Working on Android Phone?
We have come up with the following fixes that can help you in resolving the OpenSea Not Working issue on your Android device. You can try these fixes one by one till the issue gets resolved.
Fix 1: Open The App Again
In case you are facing the loading issue with the OpenSea App on your phone, then you can do the following.
- Go to the Recent Applications Menu. This is usually the first button from the left on your phone.
- Now, close the OpenSea App that was showing a blank screen or loading issues.
- Now, try to re-open the OverSea App and check whether it is still showing the OpenSea not working issue or not.
- If the problem persists, then you can move to the next fix for resolving the issue.
Fix 2: Restart Your Phone
If the issue is with your phone, then you can restart your phone and then check afterward whether the OpenSea is Not working issue persists or not.
To restart your phone, you can follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to press and hold the side button or power button on your phone till the options menu appears on the screen.
- Now, choose the ‘Power off’ option from the options menu. Alternatively, you can also choose the “Restart” option to skip the third step.
- Then, you have to restart your device. For restarting the device, you have to again press and hold the “power” or side button on your device till you see the screen lightening up with the company’s logo.
Fix 3: Check OpenSea Server Status
Sometimes, the OpenSea app server is not up, which causes the OpenSea not working issue.
- You can check the OpenSea server status directly from their status page, or you can check their social media handles to know whether the service is operational or not.
- If their server is down, then wait for some time till it gets up again.
- If the server is operating appropriately, then you can go for the next fix.
Fix 4: Check OpenSea App Version
If you are facing the OpenSea not working issue on your Android, then you should check whether your OpenSea App is updated to its latest version available on the Playstore.
The steps to do this are as follows.
- Firstly, you have to launch the Playstore app on your Android phone.
- Now, type OpenSea in the search bar and open its details.
- In case any update for the app is ready, then you will observe the “Update” alternative. Tap on it to update your OpenSea App.
- Now, after updating your Android device, check if the OpenSea app is now functioning well or not.
Fix 5: Clear App’s Data
If you clear your OpenSea App’s Cache or data, then all the stored app data will be removed, and the app will get restored to the default settings. You can do this in the following way.
- On the home screen of your Android device, you will find the Menu button. Tap on it.
- Now, choose the Settings option from the menu.
- In the Settings, choose the Apps option.
- From the list of all the Apps, choose the OpenSea App.
- After this, choose the Storage option.
- Now, tap the ‘Clear Data’ option that you can locate at the bottom of the screen. Tapping this will clear both cache and data of the OpenSea App.
- After you have cleared all the buggy cache and data of the OpenSea App, then you can launch the app again to see if the OpenSea Not working issue has been fixed or not.
Fix 6: Ask For Support
If all the above-provided fixes fail to resolve the issue and the OpenSea Not Working issue persists with your app, then you can directly contact OpenSea for Support through their website.
How To Fix OpenSea Not Working On iPhone?
If you are facing trouble with your OpenSea App on your iPhone, then you can try the below-given fixes to resolve the app crashing or OpenSea Not Working issue.
Fix 1: Restart The App
There can be some trivial glitches in the Apps’s cache that can be preventing the OpenSea App from working properly.
Closing and then restarting the app may help clear them and resolve the issue. The essential steps for the same are given below.
- First of all, you have to open the App Switcher. For this, you need to swipe up from the screen’s bottom to the center.
- After this, find the OpenSea App.
- To shut the OpenSea App, swipe it upwards. Similarly, you can close other background Apps also.
- Now, restart the OpenSea App on your iPhone to check whether it is now working properly or not.
- It will be better if you restart your iPhone also and then check the working of the OverSea App.
Fix 2: Update OpenSea App
Make sure that you have the newest and updated OpenSea App version for iOS. You can update your OpenSea App in the following manner.
- First of all, you have to visit the AppStore on your iPhone device.
- Now, search for the OpenSea App by typing its name in the search bar. When you find it, tap on it to open it.
- In case any App update is available, then you will see the “Update” option. If it is available, then tap on it to update your OpenSea App.
Fix 3: Uninstall OpenSea And Then Install It Again
When you uninstall the OpenSea App on your iPhone, then the app’s buggy data or cache gets cleared.
It also removes the corrupted data files which may have been responsible for the OpenSea Not Working issue.
Therefore, you first need to uninstall the OpenSea App and then Install it back from the AppStore.
Fix 4: Update Your iPhone
An older iOS version may also be responsible for your OpenSea not working issue. Therefore, you need to update your iPhone to the latest available iOS version to resolve the matter.
For updating your iPhone, you can go as mentioned below.
- First of all, you need to back up your iPhone.It is advisable to backup your iPhone device using a computer or iCloud so that you may have a copy of your data which you may need in case of any damage.
- Then, plug your iPhone into power and then connect it to Wi-Fi.
- Now on your iPhone device, open the settings and then select General Settings.
- After this, select the Software Update button. In case there are two updates available, choose the one you prefer.
- Choose the Download and Install option. You will be asked to provide your passcode, and after providing it, you have to choose the Install Now option.
Fix 5: Ask For Help
If all the above-given options fail to resolve the OpenSea Not Working issue on your iPhone, then you can visit the OpenSea Contact page or contact OpenSea Customer Support to report the problem and ask for help.
The OpenSea Not Working issue is quite common these days. Many times the problem occurs due to the huge traffic on the network.
Sometimes the OpenSea service also gets down due to some technical issues causing the OpenSea Not Working problem.
But the reason for the OpenSea Not working issue can be some problem with your device and Browser also.
Therefore, we have provided you with various fixes that you can try on your own to fix the issue. We hope that you find them helpful.