If Facebook says there are no photos on your device, it may be because you have not provided the Facebook app access to your photos.
Facebook needs access to your photos in order to show them on the app, so if you have not granted access, it will not be able to show your photos.
To fix this issue, you can try granting the Facebook app access to your photos on your device.
The steps to do this will vary depending on your device and the version of the Facebook app you are using, but generally, you can follow these steps:
- Open the settings on your device.
- Scroll down to the “Apps” or “Applications” section and tap on it.
- Select the “Facebook” app from the list of apps.
- Tap on the “Permissions” or “App permissions” option.
- Make sure the “Photos” permission is turned on.
- Restart the Facebook app.
After you have granted the Facebook app access to your photos, it should be able to show your photos on the app.
If you continue to have trouble with Facebook saying there are no photos on your device, you can contact Facebook support for further assistance.
Also Try to update the Facebook to latest version and check stable internet connection into your phone.
If nothing above works, there are high chances that there is some technical issue from Facebook backend itself.
In that case, there isn’t much you can do except to wait till issue is resolved from Facebook technical team itself.